Tuesday December 22nd 2020, 6:30 pm via ZOOM
Wear your favorite Holiday outfit and join us to learn the art of traditional fresh pasta making at your own home kitchen.
Scavenger Hunt - We have partnered with one of our Ponce City Market neighbors and included a special holiday gift with each class! When picking up ingredient box from Bellina , you will be given a clue to fetch the gift on property....
Get Creative - All participants will get to show off their ugly Christmas sweater at the beginning of the class. The best outfit will win a $50 gift card to one of our Oliva Restaurants.
Bellina will supply everything you need for the class. Pasta machine is not required.
Here is how it works:
- Book the class online using our virtual class platform
- Make your evening extra special by choosing the full meal option at checkout. The meal will include a bottle of our house wine, our Cheese and Charcuterie Board (Misto Board), Cesar Salad and Hazelnut-Chocolate Truffles
- We will email you the recipes to be used during the class and log in information to attend the virtual class session
- A day before your scheduled class, Pick up the class’s ingredient box from Bellina Alimentari in Ponce City Market. Box’s Pick-up time is between 2-8pm.
- Attend the virtual class and learn how to make the perfect fresh pasta and sauce at home. Class duration is approximately 60 minutes.
- Class registration will close 48 hours prior to class date.
Here is what we will learn during the class:
- Fresh pasta from start to finish
- Pomodoro sauce
What’s included in the ingredient box:
Fresh Pasta for One :
- 50g Type 00 Soft Wheat Flour
- 50g Semolina Flour
- 4oz grated Parmigiano cheese
- 1oz Garlic
- 2oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8oz Bellina’s Pomodoro Sauce
- Recipe card
Fresh Pasta for Two:
- 100g Type 00 Soft Wheat Flour
- 100g Semolina Flour
- 8oz grated Parmigiano cheese
- 2oz Garlic
- 4oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16oz Bellina’s Pomodoro Sauce
- Recipe card
- Bellina’s house red wine
You will need the following items at home:
- flat working surface
- rolling pin
- large pot for cooking pasta
- sharp knife
- large skillet to finish off pasta in pomodoro sauce
- 1/4 cup salt for cooking pasta
- 1 egg Pasta for One/ 2 eggs Pasta for Two
Interested in booking a private class session? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Class must be cancelled 48 hours prior to class start time in order to receive full refund to your credit card or reschedule the class to a different date.