About the product:
- Founded in 1605 in the rolling hills of Moderna, Giuseppe Giusti is the oldest vinegar producer in the world.
- Balsamic vinegar might be the best-kept secret in the kitchen due to its perfect balance of rich flavors.
- Aged in antique barrels that are 400 year old, this particular Italian balsamic wine vinegar of Moderna is made from flavorful sun-dried grapes and aged wine vinegar extracted from a series of centuries old casks aged for at least 25 years.
- Aroma and flavor recalls plum jam, red fruit, honey and vanilla.
- Pairs well with fresh pasta such as ravioli, beef, soft cheese, fresh fruit and dessert.
- Authentic Italian food imported from Italy
About Giuseppe Guisti:
Founded in 1605 in the rolling hills of Moderna, Giuseppe Giusti is the oldest vinegar producer in the world. For 17 generations, Giusti has been dedicated to improving the environment and adopting the most modern practices for more sustainable agriculture while delivering a quality product to everyone. Each custom Italian glass bottle is crafted from an old favorite recipe of Riccardo Giusti and stored in barrels to preserve a complexity of unique flavors. A century-old practice, we care for our barrels, scrupulously inspecting them, maintaining them, and preserving the purity of the various woods to provide you with the finest product. Our promise to you is that each bottle of Giusti—from our gourmet aged balsamic vinegars to our variety of flavorful glazes and condiments—contains only the finest quality of ingredients to perfectly complement all of your favorite recipes.