Thursday February 11th 2021, 6:30 pm via ZOOM
Learn the art of traditional fresh pasta making at your own home kitchen. Bellina will supply everything you need for the class! Pasta machine is not required. Class registration will close 48 hours prior to class date.
Out of the Atlanta area and would like to participate in our classes or even book a private class? email email@example.com and we will make it happen!
Here is how it works:
- Book the class online using our virtual class platform
- Make your evening extra special by choosing the full meal option at checkout. The meal will include a bottle of our house wine, our Cheese and Charcuterie Board (Misto Board), Cesar Salad and Tiramisù
- We will email you the recipes to be used during the class and log in information to attend the virtual class session
- A day before your scheduled class, Pick up the class’s ingredient box from Bellina Alimentari in Ponce City Market. Box’s Pick-up time is between 2-8pm.
- Attend the virtual class and learn how to make the perfect fresh pasta and sauce at home. Class duration is approximately 60 minutes.
Here is what we will learn during the class:
- Fresh pasta from start to finish
- Pomodoro sauce
What’s included in the ingredient box:
Fresh Pasta for One :
- 50g Type 00 Soft Wheat Flour
- 50g Semolina Flour
- 4oz grated Parmigiano cheese
- 1oz Garlic
- 2oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8oz Bellina’s Pomodoro Sauce
- Recipe card
Fresh Pasta for Two:
- 100g Type 00 Soft Wheat Flour
- 100g Semolina Flour
- 8oz grated Parmigiano cheese
- 2oz Garlic
- 4oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16oz Bellina’s Pomodoro Sauce
- Recipe card
- Bellina’s house red wine
You will need the following items at home:
- flat working surface
- rolling pin
- large pot for cooking pasta
- sharp knife
- large skillet to finish off pasta in pomodoro sauce
- 1/4 cup salt for cooking pasta
- 1 egg Pasta for One/ 2 eggs Pasta for Two
Interested in booking a private class session? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Class must be cancelled 48 hours prior to class start time in order to receive full refund to your credit card or reschedule the class to a different date.