This 3 hour class will take place on Saturday, May 9th at 2pm.
All packages need to be ordered by Monday, May 4th.
First segment 2pm-4pm:
It’s all about the dough!
We will dedicate the first portion of our class to learn the traditional art of fresh pasta and pizza making. We will also prep our 2 different sauces and get ready to bake the pizza after the break.
(4pm - 5pm : BREAK)
Second segment 5pm-6pm:
Get ready to eat!
We will be finishing off our pasta, bake our pizza in the oven and get dinner ready for the entire family!
List of items we will be providing in our package:
- Qualitaly 00 Flour
- Caputo Semolina Flour
- Agromonte Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes
- Roi Cucina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Agromonte Tomato Sauce
- Instaferm Instant Dry Yeast
- Roi Basil pesto
Fresh ingredients each participant will have to have at home:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese (purchase here).
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (purchase here, 1 package will be enough to make 1 pizza)
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 2 eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Rolling pin